As outlined by Alberta Education
The principal is an accomplished teacher who practices quality leadership in the provision of opportunities for optimum learning and development of all students in the school.
The 7 Leadership Dimensions are:
- Fostering Effective Relationships
- Embodying Visionary Leadership
- Leading a Learning Community
- Providing Instructional Leadership
- Developing and Facilitating Leadership
- Managing School Operations and Resources
- Understanding and Responding to the Larger Societal Context
I plan to add reflections or evidence under each dimension descriptor…it’s a work in progress!